- Collecting data, learning new things and processes, head swimming in chaos and confusion.
- Light bulb moment when the vision presents itself in my mind.
- Creating the 2nd layer of the project - Cool.
- Creating the 3rd layer of the project - Hmmm.
- Creating the 4th layer of the project - What the f- was I thinking.
- Creating the 5th layer of the project - Maybe I can save it/pull it off/make something ok out of it.
- Final touches - I'm so grateful to be touched by the Hand of God to create this amazing work.
- Preparing to present my work publicly
Reviews - Holy shit, people liked what I created. Maybe I'm good.
Moral: Recognize your physical process and your emotional process so you can see them and not get swept away be them and maybe even change your pattern to improve the process and outcome.